So i’ve always wanted to do a giveaway thing as a thank you to all my followers who put up with my rambling reviews and over-the-top excitement over certain authors (I’m looking at you Sarah J. Maas), but i’ve never *really* been able to justify it until now.
How this is going to work is if you are selected to win you can choose from one of the books pictured above (Unless you really hate all of them, then you can pick another one of equal or lesser value
but that defeats the purpose) and i will read along with you! That way not only are you getting a free book, but we can also discuss it as we read which will be hella fun.
There are a few rules to make sure this is fair on everyone and that it runs smoothly, so bare with me:
- you need to be following me. I know this is annoying, i’m sorry! (I will be checking)
- reblog this post to be considered. There is no limit to reblogs, the more you reblog the more chance you have at winning
- likes don’t count
- this giveaway is open internationally (to all the countries Book depository ships to)
- you must be willing to give me your address so you can get the book
- the winner will be chosen using a random generator
- your ask box must be open, if it’s not then i’ll be picking another winner
- if you are chosen and do not respond within 48 hours I will have to pass the prize onto someone else.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS ALLOWED. This isn’t fair on others who enter.
- giveaway ends on September 29th
- any questions, just ask me here
Lara ( starvingpoets )
it doesn’t matter how many shows I watch none of them will let me down like Glee let me down
when your otp is in an intense argument and their faces get closer together but then they stop talking
and they look at the others’ lips
REAL TALK IF THERES A FIRE AT MY SCHOOL I AM NOT WALKING IN AN ORDERLY FASHION AND THEN GETTING MY NAME MARKED OFF IM RUNNING FOR MY LIFE AND IM TAKING MY GOD DAMN BAG WITH ME
Those people who constantly reblog your stuff but you never really talk:
I do notice my regulars. You guys are the best.
"Regulars" makes me feel like a bar-tender…
Wiping down my dash at the end of an evening, I see your read-more, over-hear your rant in the tags, so I pour you a drink.
"…what’s troubling you, kid?"
I love that now everyone can see my eyes with my hair out of my face.